How to find the church
The village of Mendlesham is in mid-Suffolk, about 7 miles N.E. of Stowmarket and 7 miles S.E. of Eye, 1 mile W. of the A140 between Ipswich and Norwich.
St Mary's Church is in Church Road. The nearest postcode for a Sat Nav is: IP14 5SF
Cars can be parked in the roads by the church (no restrictions).
Use the '+' or '-' at the bottom right of the Google map below to enlarge or reduce it:
Facilities in church for children and the disabled:
- Wheelchair/pushchair access: lowered step from road into path leading to North porch (main entrance); portable ramp inside door against wall. (This does require a reasonably strong, able-bodied person to move it.)
- Toilet facilities with disabled access are under the tower.
- Baby-changing unit: on wall of toilet.
- Hearing loop operates when the amplification is used (including at main parish sung Mass on Sundays)
- If you have difficulty in walking, you are welcome to receive Holy Communion in your pew at Mass. Please indicate to a sidesperson when you enter the church.
- Toys and books for young children are at the back of the North Aisle.